Winning Image, “Life At Work”
Thrilled to start the new year with some wonderful news! I’m extremely happy to share that the photograph “Love Your Job” has won the Life At Work category of the British Life Photography Awards 2018.
- Leica M9
- Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH
The good news continues as the judges have very kindly commended three of my other photographs.
- Panasonic Lumix G9
- Leica DG 50-200mm f2.8-4.0
- Olympus OM-D E-M1
- M.Zuiko 12-40mm f2.8PRO
- Leica M9
- Leica 35mm Summilux (FLE)
Many congratulations to all the winners; there are some truly beautiful photographs selected by the judges. The winning and commended images will be exhibited in a travelling exhibition, which I hope many of you will be able to see. A book of the selected images from 2018 will also be published (but is not yet listed, so keep an eye out on the website).
- Mall Galleries, London 18th to 23rd February 2019
- Banbury Museum, Banbury 16th March to 12th May 2019
- The Garden Rooms at Tennants, Leyburn, North Yorkshire 20th July to 3rd September 2019
- Redbrick building, Glastonbury, Somerset, 14th September to 13th October 2019
The post processing of the images were done on my Apple Mac Pro using Eizo CG monitors, using Adobe Lightroom (and finished in either Alienskin Exposure or Nik Collection Silver Efex Pro plugins).