A Georgian man cries near the body of his relative after a bombardment in Gori, 80 km (50 miles) from Tbilisi, August 9, 2008. A Russian warplane dropped a bomb on an apartment block in the Georgian town of Gori on Saturday, killing at least 5 people, a Reuters reporter said. The bomb hit the five-story building in Gori close to Georgia’s embattled breakaway province of South Ossetia when Russian warplanes carried out a raid against military targets around the town. REUTERS/Gleb Garanich (GEORGIA)
Photo This & That is the blog of multi award winning photojournalist, film maker and commercial photographer Edmond Terakopian.
All content ©. You may not use, copy, or store any of the content without written permission.
I do not condone nor can I be held responsible for reader comments published on this blog; they are the sole responsibility of the reader making the comment.
Photographer & Film Maker
I'm a multi award winning photojournalist, two of the main being the British Press Awards Photographer of the Year and a World Press Photo award. I also cover a fair amount of PR and commercial photography. Over the past few years I've been interested in film making and have a few commercial creative films and a documentary in my folio of video work.
- Love the look of this olive green Leica MP :-) leicarumors.com/2014/03/09/new… - 37 minutes ago
- Fotoura Street Photo Of The Year 2014 wp.me/pSE7t-Lp - 2 hours ago
- My two entries into the #sony PROduction Awards: photothisandthat.co.uk/2014/03/10/ent… As always, your support is much appreciated :-) #video #contest - 2 hours ago
- Fotoura Street Photo Of The Year 2014
- LA Diary
- Entries In The Sony PROduction Awards
- The Photography Show 2014
- A Note To Editors, Publishers And Newspaper Owners
- Testing The New Olympus 25mm f1.8 Lens
- The 5th Annual Taste Awards In Hollywood
- Behind The Scenes With Cherryduck Productions
- New Look Photoshoot
- 2013: A Year In Pictures
Tagsap aperture appeal apple audio autumn award awards award winner award winning backup business camera canon collector competition conflict digital driven creativity dslr e-m1 edmond terakopian exhibition fcp x film finalist freedom of press g-tech hands on hard drive help image interview journalism law leica m9 m43 magnum photos micro 4/3 micro four thirds microphone multimedia nick ut nik software noctilux nominee olympus om-d photo photography photojournalism photojournalist police portrait press press photography processing reportage review rnoh rode royal national orthopaedic hospital storage street photography talk test think tank photo uk value video vietnam viveza war workshop