The Canon 5D changed the landscape of digital cameras. It was cheap (compared to the other alternative, the 1DS MkII), small and full frame. It fast became the tool of choice for photojournalists the world over. So the 5D MkII had huge shoes to fill and had a tough act to follow.
Photo This & That is the blog of multi award winning photojournalist, film maker and commercial photographer Edmond Terakopian.
All content ©. You may not use, copy, or store any of the content without written permission.
I do not condone nor can I be held responsible for reader comments published on this blog; they are the sole responsibility of the reader making the comment.
Photographer & Film Maker
I'm a multi award winning photojournalist, two of the main being the British Press Awards Photographer of the Year and a World Press Photo award. I also cover a fair amount of PR and commercial photography. Over the past few years I've been interested in film making and have a few commercial creative films and a documentary in my folio of video work.
- Background on the LA Diary: photothisandthat.co.uk/2014/03/10/la-… My project shot on the @OlympusUK @getolympus OM-D E-M1 using @rodemics #newolympusem1 - 11 hours ago
- @rodemics @OlympusUK @EventMonitors Thanks; nope, it’s with the Lav & VideoMic Pro: photothisandthat.co.uk/2014/03/10/la-… Got the Go after the trip :-) - 11 hours ago
- LA Diary wp.me/pSE7t-Lg - 11 hours ago
- LA Diary
- Entries In The Sony PROduction Awards
- The Photography Show 2014
- A Note To Editors, Publishers And Newspaper Owners
- Testing The New Olympus 25mm f1.8 Lens
- The 5th Annual Taste Awards In Hollywood
- Behind The Scenes With Cherryduck Productions
- New Look Photoshoot
- 2013: A Year In Pictures
- Tom Stoddart Shoots ‘Healthcare in Danger’
Tagsap aperture appeal apple audio autumn award awards award winner award winning backup business camera canon collector competition conflict digital driven creativity dslr e-m1 edmond terakopian exhibition fcp x film finalist freedom of press g-tech hands on hard drive help image interview journalism law leica m9 m43 magnum photos micro 4/3 micro four thirds microphone multimedia nick ut nik software noctilux nominee olympus om-d photo photography photojournalism photojournalist police portrait press press photography processing reportage review rnoh rode royal national orthopaedic hospital storage street photography talk test think tank photo uk value video vietnam viveza war workshop