Paolo Pellegrin has a great set of portraits of actors who have been nominated for the Oscars, shot for the New York Times Magazine. They are kind of reminiscent of the old Magnum photos by Eve Arnold or Robert Capa of Hollywood actors just being chilled out and human, and not the managed and fake entities that they have become now days as they are managed by agents and PRs.
Photo This & That is the blog of multi award winning photojournalist, film maker and commercial photographer Edmond Terakopian.
All content ©. You may not use, copy, or store any of the content without written permission.
I do not condone nor can I be held responsible for reader comments published on this blog; they are the sole responsibility of the reader making the comment.
Photographer & Film Maker
I'm a multi award winning photojournalist, two of the main being the British Press Awards Photographer of the Year and a World Press Photo award. I also cover a fair amount of PR and commercial photography. Over the past few years I've been interested in film making and have a few commercial creative films and a documentary in my folio of video work.
- @Ducamantova Look at @LSI_SilverFast The old software won’t work but Silverfast does; plus you get better scans anyway! - 5 hours ago
- How cool is this idea by Olympus? I've been toying with this concept for years; hope this comes to market! 43rumors.com/olympus-patent… - 6 hours ago
- Got to love @LSI_SilverFast & @lomographyuk purple #120roll film; making a 894Mb scan on the #Nikon LS9000! twitpic.com/dxpfvn - 9 hours ago
- The Photography Show 2014
- A Note To Editors, Publishers And Newspaper Owners
- Testing The New Olympus 25mm f1.8 Lens
- The 5th Annual Taste Awards In Hollywood
- Behind The Scenes With Cherryduck Productions
- New Look Photoshoot
- 2013: A Year In Pictures
- Tom Stoddart Shoots ‘Healthcare in Danger’
- The Armenian Earthquake; 25 Years On
Tagsap aperture appeal apple audio autumn award awards award winner award winning backup business camera canon collector competition conflict digital driven creativity dslr edmond terakopian exhibition fcp x film finalist freedom of press g-tech hands on hard drive help image interview journalism law leica leica m m9 m43 magnum photos micro 4/3 micro four thirds microphone multimedia nik software noctilux nominee olympus photo photography photojournalism photojournalist police portrait press press photography processing reportage review rnoh rode royal royal national orthopaedic hospital storage street photography talk test think tank photo uk value video vietnam viveza war workshop wtc